HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
to Plan a Great Second Life: Why not live fully every day of your extra
Author: Gordon Burgett
Format: Trade paperback
Publication date: December 2003
Cover access for digital download: http://www.super-second-life.com
Table of Contents
PART ONE. Getting Ready for a Great Second Life
1. What are
you going to do with your extra 30 years?
2. What base did you build during those first 40+ years?
3. Who should create your Great Second Life?
4. What is inappropriate to repeat the second time around—and what is essential?
5. How do you plan for a three-tiered Great Second Life?
6. What will you do about your physical and mental health?
7. Money and a Great Second Life
PART TWO. Planning, Implementing, and Living a Great Second Life
9. Commitment and timing
10. Getting in sync with your mate
11. Conflict and inertia resolution
12. Converting your dreams into Action Plans
13. Can you afford all those dreams?
14. Your final plan—what do you do now?
15. Keeping your life plan vital and fresh for 30 years
200 More Activities for a Great Second Life
Additional resources: local, general, health, and financial resources
17 blank lists, forms, and worksheets